Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Praise for foot boy W

W is a true, real and one of a kind foot boy.

It is that simple. Few clients earn that type of praise
from me and fewer personals. Though W is a client, if I
had my way he would not be. But distance and work are
life circumstances that do not allow for anthing
different. If I had my way W would live under my desk
where I spend a good 10 hours each day, programing and
editing.

I have to admit it, I get a little excited when I hear he
is comming to town! "Please make sure your feet are in their special shoes and
can you please make them extra dirty for me? I cant wait
to see you!"

Those words send my imagination spinning. Where should I
walk, how long can I stand not washing my feet? How nasty
can I possibly get them? These thoughts spin through my
head.

I can almost at once feel his beard under my feet tickling
my toes. That warm breath on my feet as he breathes
steadily in and out, anxiously waiting for the ok to
worship my feet. I am sure he would love to kiss, suck
and lick them 24 hours a day if he were allowed. After
all it is his purpose. I would never get a damned thing
done though if he were to be sucking on them! *grins*
I saw W last night, and it was a cold night, I had been
wearing my special shoes for the better part of two and a
half days, and my stockings were super stinky too. I had
walked around the mall bare foot for a while, but the dirt
had come off with the sweat and the stockings. :(
He had cold drinks waiting for me and as I took a seat on
the sofa he sank to the floor at my feet. He just makes
me proud. We chatted a bit, caught up on each other while
he rubbed and sniffed my feet. Then we caught up on Nylon Night in
San Diego
and some other projects I have been working
on lately.

While he was rubbing down my legs I asked him if he would
like to take a vacation in May and be my personal at
DomconLA. He says if he can he will make me proud. We
discussed his need for a bit more formal training and he
aggreed whole heartedly since we only play Pinches and spanks pets.

Till next we meet dark dreams.

Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: