Monday, September 27, 2010

Folsom Street Fair 2010!

So Folsom started with the flu...boo.

However I woke up Sunday morning raring to go and what an amazing pony day it was. Ferrari, pup mochi and I met up with Maddoc and Beauty for breakfast at Roccos. Discussed the benefits of semen and hand grips for pony's hands on a cart, protein is sticky you know.

The only thing I am completely bummed out about is the fact that all three of us forgot our cameras. :(

I am SO thinking about hooking up solar panels to the cart and doing a live feed from palm springs, we shall see.

for now.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiOj3B8f0U we are at 1:20 ... well our backs are. I will post more as I find them.

Pinches and spanks pets. Till next we meet dark dreams.Miss Vonnwww.missvonn.com

No comments: