Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting with the times

Hello bitches!

Miss Vonn is finally on the road to the 21st century...can you stand it?

Soon you will be able to follow me on twitter, facebook, kinkarena, Sanctuary LAX, and here on blogger just by subscription. I know I know it seems an idea whose time has come and gone for some, but after seeing the giant spike in traffic after I reloaded my site...I've decided to treat you all to more access to my inner circle.

Also coming soon are stories and blogs from my two pets! I can't wait for you to see what your missing. Along with the stories and blogs will come a members section to contain some really hot video clips, session photos and short stories.

Not to mention a whole new layout for the site.

Want to subscribe to my blog now? Click on the subscription link on the right column of this blog.

Pinches and spanks pets. Till next we meet dark dreams.

Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: