Sunday, September 4, 2011

Great night with shadow and mouse!

Hello pets! Had an amazing time at Sanctuary LAX last night. The boy brought me a sacrificial back to party with in the hades room. I dont think it's quite what he had envisioned but it turned out to be am amazing night if friendly cameos...including Lady Jane, one of the other dommes here at LAX, a bite size asian powerhouse who joined in or scene for a bit of heavy spanking. Wow, if youre a heavy bottom....shes a sight to watch! Thanks for joining us!

shadow and I teamed up to play with mouse, putting her in a harness initially intended to tire her up on the spider web, but instead the two of them found themselves in quite a predicament with shadows nipple ring chain passed through his pa and a short rope attatched to mouses harness.

I took turns flogging, tickling and spanking the two if them, all the while the boy has to maintain control of his squirmy tormentor! It was amazing watching them console one another as play became more and more intense. We ended our 2.5 hour scene with an intense flogging of the little mousers....shes amazing!

On the ride home I drifted in and out..listening to their conversation and baking in my exhaustion and the smiles I could hear in each of their voices.

This morning I sure here soaking in my tub recalling the way shadows tattoo raises as I beat his back, and the jiggle of mouses tush as I flogged the panties right off of it. Sigh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: