Monday, February 18, 2008

Puppy boys, new femdoms, and new playspaces oh my

This week has been a wonderful week spent with Bo the puppy boy from Sac. It was a different week with him, due to classes instead of a 24/7 visit, so we didnt get much play time as I had hoped. But the sweet thing played hookie for me on Weds and we went down to Hollywood to visit a friend of mine Mina Fatale. Her new playspace is amazing, and I can't wait until its finished!!!

I learned about the boy's internalization of pain and after I had whipped the little asian wonder into a red welty mess we snuggled for a bit before a last minute session with jdtla who loves loves loves the open hand spanking...and I love giving them, so the boy and Mina loaded up with me into the boys truck and we zipped on over to his office building. Woot! Its five minutes from downtown Los Angeles!!!!!!!!! SWEET I jumped out and let the kids go run around whilst I took my wack at this bare bottom barron.

Then it was back home for some canudling and petting with the pup, trying to find out what was going through his mind while he was standing still taking lash after lash all over his body, back, sides, nipples, stomach, junk and thighs....ALL OVER. He made me smile with a back rub that was to die for and it was a good night.

While he was here this week, he took me to two movies, Jumpers and Sweeny Todd. Last sunday night was date night for me and the pup, and he wisked me away for a late night showing of Sweeny Todd. MMMM Blood, knife play AND it's a musical too... Wheeeee. I was thankful for the Tim Burton overly red blood as (hangs head in shame) although I am a devout advocate of knives and cutting and pretty ruby drip drops from a mans body parts... Violence with a knife, TRUE GORE weakens my tummy just a bit...But mercy was this movie wonderful.

Yesterday (sunday again) was matenee day, for the 520 showing of Jumpers, it was fun. I still have yet to really decide if I would see it again in the theatre. Though I dont know that the special effects would really REALLY come through as well on the small screen. After the Popcorn goodiness of the theatre I stopped for a comedy at the bullseye place and picked up The Carlos Mencia DVD and Madagascar...then stoped for pound cake and strawberry's. Then we zipped over for some "family time".

Carlos Mencia was a hit (duh who wouldnt like him?). I took the boy to bed, awe a tired pup didnt even get up and go for his midnight run and sauna at the gym...It was nice to have him there ALL night for once. He's upping the memory on my PC today then I can work on Second life domination again...LOL yeah right...I was Curious once.

Pinches till next time pets.
Miss Vonn

No comments: