Thursday, June 17, 2010

1st meeting with K

Wow bitches. I am out of shape, shame on you for letting me get this bad. Holy crap my arm is sore.

That said, what a little jewel this boy is. After a smidge of conversation, I invited K into my play room. Really, after the disaster that was DC my playroom isn't much to behold, but wow, last night it's four little walls and harsh florescent light became a fantasy land. With no warm up he took my rubber equalizer (3/4 inch thick rubber with 1 inch holes), then my rope flogger and my rubber dragons tongue.

I really found his sweet spot after "accidentally" smackin his nuts to get his attention. Tuggin, smacking, thumping and squeezing of his scrotum ensued for how long I dont know, all I know is it isn't often one can take enough to make me cum in my panties. Well done slut. I can't wait to play again.

Pinches and spanks pets.
Till next we meetm, dark dreams.
Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: