Monday, June 21, 2010

one hell of a weekend!

Friday night was kinky karaoke (no i didnt sing) with the south oc kinksters...what an amazing group of peeps. Entropy, Ren, Puppy paws, kinky californian and a slew of others about 15 all together came out...how much fun was had.

Saturday... WOW the Pony and Critter Jamboree...What fun fun fun..kitty and I took 3rd and fourth place in our respective event's. Tindala did very well as well. I'll be posting video and pics very soon. LiquidErotica shot lots of portraits and I had the chance to meet with Lady Robing and D, who judged the event. Dinner at Dennys with Lady Robin and D then off to Sanctuary, Whew home by 3. Such an amazing night.

Oh yeah, Cyan has convinced me to run for International Olympus Leather. What an amazing event, and I am honored to have her unquestioned support. I've been considering it for some time now, but have fully committed to it now.

Hugs and Love to everyone who made this weekend one to remember!



Pinches and spanks pets.
Till next we meet dark dreams.
Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com
www.internationalolympus.com
www.rockymoutnainolympus.com

No comments: