Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ima comic book character! (almost published even!)

So yeah, I am so excited! There is so much happening. This weekend is the Carnal Carnival at Threshold in North Hollywood. Want to see me? I'll be there ALL weekend. Last night at the Fetish Noir board meeting the leaders of the group agreed to allow some % of the proceeds of their bake sale to go towards my International Olympus Fund. I am so thankful to this amazing TNG group for all that they are doing and trying to do for the community. I am very proud to be part of this wonderful group. Please come out and support us/me/them in the kitchen at the bake sale, Saturday July 10, 2010 from 12pm-6pm.

International Olympus Leather will be held during the Pantheon of Leather August 12-15 in Los Angeles at the LAX Hilton Hotel. Come see me represent the Los Angeles / Southern California / Western US Region as I compete against 5 other AMAZING women from across the US and Canada. This is a Pansexual Leather Title and I have to say I feel my toughest competition will be from Sythen of Salt Lake City.


Pinches and spanks pets.
Till next we meet dark dreams.
Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: