Monday, August 2, 2010

Vonn Voyage

Ok guys and gals,

Olympus is 12 days away. I expect you all to be there. My FUNraiser was a wonderful success...here are my thank yous!

TO MY AMAZING FAMILY - Mike & Socks. You two are my rock, love and light. I could not have done this without your hours of listening, lifting, and what must have been intolerable suffrage at the end of a phone during this last two weeks. (don't worry there's only 13 days left till Olympus, its almost over boys).

To those who stepped up, showed up, and ponied up. Even with the slow night, we made $130.00 for Hearing from the Heart(!!!), and have eased my mind to focus on prep for interviews and fantasy portions of International Olympus, you kids rawk! I wish I could be more eloquent at the moment, but I was able to finally relax after what was possibly the most awful couple of weeks evar.


Pinches and spanks pets. Till next we meet dark dreams.Miss Vonnwww.missvonn.com

No comments: