Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dear Mr. Strong Dominant Business Man - - Porche 911.guy

So what follows is an e-mail exchange that is simply sad. I hope it makes some of you giggle. i have removed his e-mail address to protect the narrow minded dominant male from embarrassment. Keep in mind this is an e-mail string, I have numbered them so start at the bottom and work your way up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7.

Dear Mr. Strong Dominant Business Man - - Porche 911.guy ...I do hope you find what you are looking for. For future reference, panty slut is merely a term used by many dominant women to describe one who desires to wear or worship panties. It's in no way derogatory or defaming of anyones being or character. Just in case someone else calls you this when you state a desire to wear panties you may understand where she is coming from. Sincere luck in fulfilling your fantasy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6.


Porsche911Guy wrote:
Miss Vonn:
You missed my point. You were already calling me a panty slut and yet I never have worn panties. I don't care for your attitude. I am going to pass on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Vonn Tramel wrote:

To: porsche.911guy
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 7:14 PM



Does not having worn them make you less of a slut?? Does it lessen the desire to have their silky softness pressed tightly against you, cradling what you consider your manhood??? Makes one wonder exactly how great your need really is.

Porsche911Guy wrote:
Well, you referred to me as a panty slut and I've never even worn them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4.

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Vonn Tramel wrote:

From: Vonn Tramel
Subject: Re: Miss Vonn
To: porsche.911guy@

Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 3:01 PM



"while secretly longing for the feel of tight satin panties across the most private parts of my body. Clinging to my masculinity"

I must have misunderstood your meaning. Seemed clear to me, please explain I would hate to offend such a strong man.

Miss Vonn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``


3.

Porsche911Guy wrote:
I'm not a panty slut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.
--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Vonn Tramel wrote:

From: Vonn Tramel

Subject: Re: Miss Vonn
To: porsche.911guy

Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 5:32 PM



Big shots who demand their way, all day, every day, day in and day out often times harbor desires to let themselves free of the illusion they have built around them. I would congratulate you on your ability to admit your desires, all you must do now is allow yourself the luxury of acceptance.

I would be honored to guide you in your journey. Call me at 714-881-1415 to take your first steps my little panty slut.

Pinches,
Miss Vonn


~~~~~~~~~
1.

Porsche911Guy wrote:


Hello Mistress Vonn,

I put on such a big front during the day, playing my role as a big shot always in control – while secretly longing for the feel of tight satin panties across the most private parts of my body. Clinging to my masculinity, I’ve been afraid to make this leap alone and crave the guidance of a confident, controlling dominant to take me on a journey into surrendering control of my manhood – leading me to a place I’ve been afraid to explore. Could that someone be you that make me fall to my knees and beg to take me from longing to fulfillment?

-Porsche 911 Guy



















Pinches and spanks pets. Till next we meet dark dreams.

Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: