Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Name, why I chose Miss as a moniker

So there have been several people that have insisted on calling me Mistress. Let me say this. I find it extremely irritating that I introduce myself as Miss Vonn and then have the nerve to call me Mistress in the next sentence.

I have never pulled a punch about being a switch in my life at home. Does this mean I will bottom to someone if they ask me. Probably not, these days I would define that portion of my life as more masochistic (sorta) than submissive. But I digress, I chose Miss Vonn because I am NOT every other Mistress, it is my name, just as the name that my parents gave me is special Miss Vonn is special to me.

There is no magic to my name, I am not a Barroness or some other archaical (is that even a word?) I was not given a title at birth, I am special because I am who I am, a woman named Miss Vonn who likes to humiliate and hurt people. I call you by whatever name I give you, you will address me as Miss Vonn. You are common, a quivering pile of man goo who must beg for the attention of a woman. You have fantasies that involve your pathetic prickette being tied to a board and being punished for the wicked thoughts it causes you. That is simply sad that you feel this is your only source of release.

Sad. Really. I must say I am glad you exist for my entertainment, because this world would much more boring without you at my feet scrubbing the gum from the bottom of my shoes.

Pinches and spanks pets. Till next we meet dark dreams.

Miss Vonn
www.missvonn.com

No comments: