Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Colonial Fetish Ball by kitten

The ball was amazing, everyone dressed up in their colonial best…it was an amazing evening of dancing and courting. I cannot believe the amount of work everyone put into their outfits. All of the gentlemen in period pieces. It makes my head spin thinking that in this day and age MEN would put so much work into this type of party, but they did and fuck did they look hot. A few sweetly missed the time period by about a hundred years but looked amazing anyway and did their best.
I assisted with the meal service watching over the help and it went off perfectly. Servants moving about silently. Mistress as always amazed me finding 12 amazing specimen to serve throughout the night. They took instruction and criticism well, as some of the more, colorful shall we say guests took period appropriate liberties with some of them. The girls were champs disappearing for a few minutes at a time then reappearing, an unbuttoned cuff or crooked pinafore bow being the only tell tale signs of the torid tryst they just had stolen in a coat closet or drawing room away from the crowd.
Once the majority of the guests had left Mistress had me set the servants to clean up and then instructed me to prepare brandy and cigars in her library for five. I stood silent as Mistress Kyra, her boy and three guests entered the library, my crimson dress clinging to my curves, the forced form of my corset amplifying them in all the right places.
Brandy served and cigars properly lit I set upon the floor at the feet a large crystal tray, catching ashes and wanton glances from all of those in the room. Mistress knows I fuckin get off on just being the center of the room, silent and in use I felt my pussy tighten. One of the Masters present noted a shift in my hips and lifted the tray from my hands and ordered me to a fainting lounge and lifted my skirts noticing my wet undergarments stripped them from me promptly tossing them to the side, Mistress grinning at her slut capturing the attention of every man once again, doing the chores she detested during the entertainment of male callers. It’s a great symbiosis we have. She likes to entertain men, I love to fuck them.

Soon all of them were standing over me, poking prodding, inspecting every inch of my tight warm flesh. The soft skin of my face the soaking wet nether regions of my cunt. Which was now sore and throbbing wanting to be full of at least one of the teasing members that surrounded me now. I felt the sure pinch of my Mistresses fingers tug my nipple and hear the exclamation as I cried out in pain, “Kitten likes it rough and has three holes, how convenient!”
I was laid upon the hard body of one master his cock sliding quickly into my ass, its target found with unexpected swiftness, I cried out the pain searing at first until I relaxed and accepted its pounding pleasure, stretching me open. Mistresses fingers flicking at my swollen clit, my lips were hot and full. Fuck I love this shit.
No sooner had I begun moaning out in pleasure did I feel Mistress’s cold hard cock bounce upon my face, slapping my cheeks, teasing me, my lips opening, my pink tongue dancing readily for my favorite dick. It tasted sweet. It had been dusted with honey powder. I felt the Master below me shift as another cock slipped into my wet cunt.
I groaned in ecstasy, I live to please my Mistress and at times I think she lives to see me pleased as well. My hands found the two remaining cocks. The boy and I both looking to Mistress for assurance that I should be touching his. He was very uncertain of this situation but un-scolded and hungry I continued stroking cocks and fucking all five of my pursuers. Filled with flesh and phallus I writhed on the body below me, fucking two cocks at a time until they were satisfied. Only to find Mistress and the other Master replacing them inside my empty stretched holes. The other two taking turns cleaning their cocks off with my hair and mouth. I sucked my juices mixed with their cum off of each soft fleshy cock bringing them back to life. We all fucked into the early hours of the night.
Each one taking turns inside my pussy and tight little rear. I love Friday nights.

No comments: